1. Machine Received: When a machine comes in they are first photographed and then they are broken down
2. Media Blasting: The machine and all parts are media blasted to remove old paint and rust. Then any rust outs (rust outs are holes) are photographed and then new sheet metal is used to repair those areas
3. Powder Coating: The shell and all body parts get a coat of powder coat primer (it gets into all those tight area’s). Body work can be done right over this primer, and it provides a hard primer finish
4. Body Work & Paint: All body work is done to a smooth finish, and then the paint is applied (we use a water base paint)
5. Embossed Lettering & Vinyl Art Work: Embossed lettering is professionally done by a pin-striper by hand. The vinyl is also applied by a professional. Then a clear coat is applied over this work
6. Interior Parts: Powder coating is done to the tank shelves, drums & delivery systems and parts of the bottle rack. You have a choice of Haze Grey or Ultra Chrome (there is a up charge for Ultra Chrome). Bottle rack face plates & bottle rack bottle gates are powder coated in white
7. Coin Mechanisms: For the mechanical coin mech’s there are two choices; if working, they are cleaned and put back into services OR they can be broken down and re-plated and working again (this way they look better than NEW). The electronic coin mech’s; if working, they can be cleaned and put back into service or a new modern mech can be put in
8. Chrome: All chrome parts are re-plated. There are some parts that look great when chromed; the lock bars, main door latches, cap catcher & coin catchers
9. The Compressor: The Compressor plate, condenser & fan motor mounting bracket are powder coated black . New parts; thermostat, fan motors and wiring harness are put on. There are two options on the compressor; if working and not straining to work, it can be re-used OR a new compressor can be put in to service the machine.
10. Missing Parts: Broken parts or worn out parts; these parts are replaced with new or used or we will have it made by a shop that we use. The goal is to make your machine whole.
11. Reassembly: We use new stainless steel nuts, bolts & screws. New insulation is installed and new rubber gaskets (when we can get them for that model) are put on